We are excited to launch our PCA 2019 Calendar Art Contest! We are looking for artwork from all members in our PCA Community (including students, parents, alumni, faculty and staff), a selection of which will be featured in our 2019 PCA wall calendar.
-13 winning artwork selections will be chosen
– Collaboration work welcomed (Parents x students, students x students, teacher x students, alumni x students etc.)
– Submissions are eligible from three categories of artwork:
1) Photographs (Ages 12 and up only)
Photo credit: Amy Leung
2) Picture quotes
Picture Quote credit: Nathan DeBlasio
Drawing credit: Annette Ip
– Maximum of 3 entries per Contestant.
How to submit:
- The Best way – email your digital or scanned artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a completed entry form and parental permission form.
- The Alternative – submit your original drawing with a completed entry form and parental permission form to the school office.
The deadline for submissions is October 12th, 2018. Please click HERE for a complete set of rules and guidelines, and HERE for an entry form and a parental permission form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Catherine Yiu, Advancement Officer, at 416.733.2010 Ext. 303, or email@example.com.
Enter your artwork now for a chance to be featured in the PCA 2019 Calendar!